Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Cuts
Total Cut
On this photo I changed the brightness and contrast levels.
Partial Cut
On this photo I played around with the color. I made the color brighter than the original. I also changed the brightness and contrast levels.

I haven't really had any experience cutting on Photoshop, but I really liked doing this. The times that I have tried to get the same affect I would use the magic eraser. But I just have to learn more which is why I am excited for this class because it will help me learn some skills on photoshop. I really like this assignment.

5 comments:

  1. good job on the cropping looks like you know what your doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutouts are really sharp! Also, I love the daffodil because that is a type of image that is used on a really cool wedding website that lets people build visual bouquets out of pics of flowers like that one. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selecting hair is really hard, so good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clean cuts! You must have really worked hard to get such good cutouts. It would be easy to use both photos in a variety of applications. Something you should probably do with your blog is post the information for your photos. Title, date, place, f stop, shutter speed, camera info, etc. I especially like how clean the partial cutout is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both these photos. Good composition on the flower photo. And I like the editing you did with the girl. The colors look really vibrant.

    ReplyDelete