Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Border Effects

Kayla :)



Dunes



The first picture is of my friend Kayla.  I took the picture in black and white.  I added the border with the marque tool.  I selected the rectangle that I wanted on the inside and then selected the inverse and then painted over it with the paint brush of an opacity of about 50 in black.  The second picture I took at the sand dunes. I had time while we were waiting to get the car out. When we parked we got stuck so we were all just standing around and switching off pushing the car. It was funny, but I got this shot of the sky and it was really pretty. 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the way you created the borders on the sun and parked cars photo. it seem to fit it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the effect you put on the first picture. I like the black and white and think the border looks nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete