Tuesday, June 1, 2010




The first two shots I took this morning of my cousin. She is a dance major here at BYUI and she has dance classes 24/7 so this is really her environment. I changed these shots to black and white because it brought a lot more to the shot. I really like how they turned out. The third shot is of my brother. It is a group and an environment photo. He is on the high school base ball team and because I was home I could take this shot. I really liked how it turned out. It definitely was a candid shot. I just played around with the levels and vibrance of this photo for the editing.

6 comments:

  1. love the first 2 images! great composition, i love the fluidity of her movement, with the b&w and vignette, really mad some great looking images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also great leading lines and color on the baseball image! i forgot to add that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black and white pics. I love the levels and vibrance on the baseball pic. Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked these photos. The black and white were really strong. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great environmental pictures. I really think you took your time and got some great shots. Where is the template?

    ReplyDelete