Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Portraits

In this picture I airbrushed her skin for my tutorial so I used it as an enhanced edited portrait for this week also.


In this photo I also did some enhancements. I made her Eyes a lot more blue with the saturation and then i used the paint brush to take it away from the parts of the photo that I didn't want it to be on.


This was my color edit. I actually learned how to do this right before I found out that we were supposed to do this for the assignment. For once I felt a little ahead of the game. I really like doing this now that I know how.

I did some portraits of my roommates and most of the editing was with the levels, curves, and saturation. I also added burnt edges to each one of these portraits.
Add Image

4 comments:

  1. your shot with the blonde girl and the red wall with the big crack in it is my favorite! great color! Your color replace is awesome too. looks so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible replace color and skin tone. I love the vignette's on these photos and the temperature. Great job capturing these people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The air brushing and the saturations on these photos were great. I'm a fan of the vintage look and you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get some fantastic facial expressions! however, I'm gonna go against the crowd here-- to me the vignettes are too strong. I think they distract from the subject. i'd put them maybe a third as dark as they are.

    ReplyDelete