Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photollusion Straight

Photollusion Blend





These photos were so fun to do!  I loved it!  The first I got a little help with my roommates.  It is just hilarious.  Then the second photo I had my friends help me and pose for me.  I just used the quick selection tool to take the hand and my friend out of their photos and into the photo with the cereal.  I really like how they turned out. 

Headless Pic: Canon PowerShot SD750, 6/21/2010-8:01 pm, Shutter Speed-1/60 sec, F-stop-/2.8, focal length-5.8, ISO-200, No flash.

Little cereal girl: Canon PowerShot SD750, 6/21/2010-10:50 PM, Shutter Speed-1/60 sec, F-stop-/2.8, focal length-5.8, ISO-200, flash fired w/ red-eye reduction.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I really like these! Good job on being creative because this was hard. I really like the first one. It looks fun. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is so cool! Way to be creative in both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the photolusions! I really thought your first one was photoshopped. Good job posing the people! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had some of the best photolusion photos i've seen! You had some really great ideas and I love them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out hilarious Lishelle! I love it. The straight shot turned out great!

    ReplyDelete