Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Template 


I took this photo when I was taking photos for my other photography class.   I wasn't even planning on using it in this class but I just really liked the shot. My friends and I went back past the temple on a drive by all of the potato cellars and I was just taking pictures while we were driving and this was one of them.  I changed the tone of the picture to a warmer tone in photoshop.

Road pic- Canon PowerShot SD750, 6/7/2010-8:24 PM, Shutter Speed-1/60 sec, F-stop-/2.8, focal length-5.8, ISO-160, No flash.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!! Great job. I think that I love it so much because of the background color you chose for the template. Your signature looks neat too. I like the spacing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color you chose for the background adds to the design. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your template looks great. I like the color you chose and the way your name is put underneath your text. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your templates are really great! I love the photo you chose because it is so simple and yet has such great composition! I also like how your signature combined two different type faces for added contrast. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo is so pretty! You did well picking a color that matches, the yellow really brings out the sun rays. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete