Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blend and Text!













I had a ton of fun playing around with this weeks assignment. Like I said in my last post, my brother went to prom this weekend so I had a ton of pictures from this saturday that I just took. So I decided to play around with them. I took the photos and blended them by making masks on the two profile pictures. Then I put a peachy pink color over top of the whole blended photo. The piano and flute are both instruments that I play so I decided to photograph and blend them together. I blended these three photos and with the piano music I did an overlay on top of the other two. I really like the outcome that I had in these photos. I can't wait to experiment more in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Lishelle this blending of the piano notes and the flute is just flat out awesome. I like how the the lines correlate. The prom pictures are also really cool I like how you blended the individuals on the sides really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blending is great. The piano keys and the music notes were a nice touch. They turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your montages! They must have taken a lot of time. I really like how you matched the text with the colors of her dress and his tie. Did you use the eyedropper tool? The pictures you used seemed to blend nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, very nice! I love that quote from August Rush. I liked how the sheet music was really subtle . I actually had to go back to look and see if and how it was incorporated into the photo! I really like the montoge of Prom. Is that your brother or sister? They're cute.

    ReplyDelete