Monday, May 10, 2010

Flexible Edits


Peter & Laura Black 
Original

Peter & Laura Black
Edited



Kelso
Original
Kelso
Edited

The first picture of the reception dance, I changed the brightness on an adjustment level and used the paintbrush to only make them bright.  Then I used another black and white adjustment layer and used the paintbrush tool to put the color back onto them to make them even more of a focus.  On the next photo of my cousin and I, I added two adjustment layers of solid color and played around with the opacity and paintbrush tools.  The paintbrush made it so that I could have the too colors blend together.  I love using the adjustment layers so you can make them disappear or come back whenever you like.  It is my new favorite thing!  It is a great thing to know before you learn how to use all of photoshop.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutly love the photo of the bride and groom!!!!! It looks soo good. It drew my eyes straight to them, and gave me such a happy feeling they way you used the focus. The second picture has really good adjusting layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with the blue and purple adj layers, gives it a really cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the wedding photo! The spotlight effect looks great! And also, the colored adjustments turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the wedding picture. You did a great job of brightening the picture. I also love vignettes but I think this picture would look a little better with a smaller vignette.
    Very cool effect on the second picture. It turned out really neat.

    ReplyDelete