Monday, May 17, 2010

Panoramic 






Multiple Chelseas






Close Panoramic





I absolutely loved doing these panoramic pictures!  It is amazing that the computer can put together pictures and pixels like puzzle pieces.  It was crazy!  Anyways, for the first picture I changed the levels and curves as well as brightness and contrast.  Then I used a solid color adjustment layer and blended brown around then edge, then burnt the edges also.  The second panoramic shot is of my roommate.  She ran and did all of these poses and I just took all of the different pictures into photomerge.  I had to blend in two of her because the pictures didn't match and weren't added into the photo.  Then I played with the curves, levels, and saturation.  The third Picture is just the same shot as the first one, but the photos were taken a little closer up.  I played with the curves and levels as well as the brightness and contrast.  On the bottom right hand photo, there was not enough photo so I took part of the ground from another photo and added it in another layer and blended it into the photo.  Then I colorized the photo and made it brown.  Then I also burnt the edges on this photo as well.  I know that I am in the photo, but I really did take these.  I took all of the photos, then I stopped at the spot where I was supposed to stand, then I handed the photo to someone and she took the shot of me.  So that is how I am in the shot.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the different panos you posted! The cocoa bean on I thought was very creative. I like how you used different subjects to make them. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the closer pano was my favorite, it made the subjects a lot more relatable. i'm not sure how i feel about the oddly shaped vignette.

    ReplyDelete