Monday, May 10, 2010

Flora & Fauna

Romney Fish :)

Romney Tree
Parrot
Logan Temple

The first photo of the fish, I just put a satin layer on it and used the paintbrush tool.  I think the paintbrush tool is my favorite tool because I use it in every single one of these photos I think.  In the second photo I didn't really edit it that much.  I liked how the tree looked.  The only thing I really did was play around with the brightness and contrast.  The photo of the parrot was fun.  I just took a picture of it at the benson but how I edited was I added a layer of green and another layer of black and white and played around with the paint brush to get the effect that I did.  The logan temple picture was also fun.  The sky was really grey while we were waiting for my cousin, who was getting married, on saturday when I took this photo.  I added a blue layer and used the paint brush to take it away to make the sky look blue but realistic also.  I also did the same with a layer of red to make the tulips a little brighter.  

3 comments:

  1. I really love the picture of the temple. The contrast looks really good next to the temple. I love the angle you shot it at. Great eye. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erica, the temple picture is amazing! I love the colors. Also, the fish picture is fun, good idea. Good job Lishelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the picture of the temple. Great colors and composition.
    I also like the picture of the tree. Nice angle... it gives a cool feel to the picture.

    ReplyDelete