Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Macro/Photo Blend










I think blending is my favorite thing to do in photoshop. I am so glad that we learned how to use adjustment tools and all of the blending options. It is so crazy all of the things that you can do. I did the same thing that I do with all of my photos that I did on these two shots. I changed the brightness with the levels and curves tools. Then I burnt the edges. I also added a solid color blend to one of these shots and used the paintbrush tool also.


5 comments:

  1. I love these shots! My favorite is the one with the wheel and the door knob. Great job with the blending, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the three blended picture, it sums up Bannack in one shot! Also the one with the building, old brick and wheels looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your HDR photos and your blends. Those really do describe Bannack so well. It looks like you really do have an eye for those things! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blends look awesome! They just have a lot to offer and they're not overpowering one another at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your 2nd combined picture! Its really cool how everything is placed! It was blended really well. I agree with Kristen your blends really sum up our Bannack trip.

    ReplyDelete